The Kingdom Hearts Series is Coming to PC on March 30th, But...

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

1) Epic Game Store, and 2) the pricing is the same as it is on Xbox, in which they're both horrible: $230 for all of the games (or $170 if you don't count Melody of Memory), while the PS4 version of the All-In-One Package goes for $50 on Amazon (currently on sale for $30).

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/discover/kingdom-hearts

Get your obligatory "KH was never good" shots in 'cause now is an appropriate time.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

230$? wtf

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'll eventually end up with these games for sure, but this is a truly outrageous price and i hope only those that already know what they're getting into are diving in at launch.

BrunoTheThird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BrunoTheThird

I think KH1 and Dream Drop are really good games. The first game is just a successful crossover about kids escaping their little island and visiting bizarrely different worlds, reconnecting them, and understanding their friendship more. Simple, charming thing.

Dream Drop is like falling through candy-coated dreams, and I enjoyed the World Ends With You/Disney double-crossover. It's pretty fun.

The others...have decent gameplay and striking visuals/music, but the most ludicrous, bloated, unnecessary, Star Wars-esque sagas of nonsense weaved around them. And it isn't complicated, it's dumb, and needless, and poorly paced.

I'm excited about KH1 and Dream. Thought for ages about speedrunning them, was researching elgatos and shit, but I can just OBS it via PC now! Never played Re:Chain, but it piques my interest.

Panfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeeessh, I'm just gonna hope the price gets a little more reasonable when the eventual steam release happens. Though honestly at this point, I don't know how much i would really play, I played KH1,2 the original GBA version of Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days back in the day and I wouldn't mind replaying them....but that's a loooot of games.