WOTCHA BUYIN'

petesix0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

New hardware is here again in several formats, so I wanted to consult the community and ask; With the merchant's wares displayed ahead of you, what is the one thing you want to play/use the most on the new formats? With the new Xboxes, PS5 and recently Oculus launched the Quest 2 - post your answers in that order(Xbox, PS, VR), use some double punctuation to separate the answers and put a zero in the places where you have no preference or no intent, for example;

Forza//Ratchet & Clank//0

(Feel free to talk about why you want those the most after you leave the names, just try to leave the names first. Looking forward to the results!)

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ry_Ry

Halo / Demon's Souls / 0

I only have the money and time for one next gen system, so I'm buying a PS5. I can still play the Halo MCC just fine enough on my current X1s so I'm not in a rush there. I have no interest in buying a VR anything for the foreseeable future.

meaninoflife42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

All the games I want to play are going to be released on the consoles I currently own, so I’m in no real rush to get a PS5/Series X anytime soon.

petesix0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meaninoflife42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0/0/0

camitalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I managed to get a PS5 and my brother got an Xbox Series X, but we are switching week 1, becuase he wants to play Demon Souls and I want to play Yakuza. But I've said for months that the things I want to play on my PS5 are the PS4 games coming out in the near future. But as far as PS5 games go.

Yakuza Like a Dragon//Atelier Ryza 2//0

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I mean, if we're looking toward the future and not just launch window stuff...

My Xbox 360 library with higher framerates, resolution and auto HDR/Horizon Forbidden West/0

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC for now then go with the one with best library

kaungo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0//0//0

I'm going to sit out from this launch after buying day one for the last 2 gens.

Deathstriker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0/0/0

I think I've gotten every other Xbox on launch but not this one. Xbox and PS5 bragging about how old games will load faster and look slightly better is boring and seems like a lame distraction. I'll get the Series X next year when there's something to play on it. Neither system gave a good reason to get it this year. If God of War actually comes out next year I'll get a PS5 too.

Slowpork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yakuza Like a Dragon // Kingdom Hearts 3 (with consistent fps) // 0

Slowpork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yakuza Like a Dragon // Kingdom Hearts 3 (with consistent fps) // 0

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Halo Infinite (PC GamePass so it kinda counts) // Demon's Souls // Beatsaber (I guess?)

Won't be picking up a Series X|S because a good gaming PC makes it redundant from an exclusives standpoint (the back compat seems cool.)

I've locked in my PS5 Disc preorder now but honestly not 100% sure why I'm buying it. The only "new" thing that really interests me is Demon's Souls but after Sekiro I feel like I'm kinda over Soulsborne games? It looks pretty though so I'll pick it up anyway. I am also probably gunna grab Spider Man Ultimate Edition because I skipped it on PS4. Oh and Planet Coaster, but that one's for a different reason!

My Quest 2 recently just arrived. I already had a Quest 1 so I've honestly played a lot of the VR games I'm curious about at this point - Alyx didn't grab me (playing wirelessly via Virtual Destop), and I played a boatload of BeatSaber on PSVR but it's still probably my favourite thing on there. Once the Elite Strap arrives I'll probably get back to the Squadrons campaign though with the Quest 2.

baroody37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassins Creed Valhalla//Demon's Souls//0

Having a large open world game run at 4k with 60FPS on a console sounds kinda nuts and is still hard to properly wrap my head around. I have played all the other Souls/Soulsborne games but I've never really played Demon's Souls so I'm extremely excited to give that a shot. I'm especially excited to see if they did anything cool with that rumble everyone has been talking about.