Which licensed TV show/movie game you wished it to be announced in the near future?

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GTxForza

Hello

The following licensed TV shows/movies that I wished if they're announced for next-gen platforms (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X and Switch) are:

• Transformers (Based on G1, Unicorn Trilogy or War for Cybertron Trilogy)
  • Wangan Midnight
  • Initial D
  • Knight Rider
  • Gundam

As I know the first two games based on the movie franchises being announced for next-gen are James Bond by IO Interactive and Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga by TT Games.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

I wouldn't mind a few Star Trek Discovery games, a Starfleet Command set in the new 32nd century era, along with an Elite Force style FPS. The post-burn setting would probably be a great fit for an Elite: Dangerous style space trucking game as well.

And hey, since WB seems to be done sweeping Babylon 5 under the rug and actually put a remaster out on HBO Max, maybe this could be an opportunity to complete, polish and release the Babylon 5 game that was pretty far into development in the late 90s.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GTxForza

@fisk0 said:

I wouldn't mind a few Star Trek Discovery games, a Starfleet Command set in the new 32nd century era, along with an Elite Force style FPS. The post-burn setting would probably be a great fit for an Elite: Dangerous style space trucking game as well.

And hey, since WB seems to be done sweeping Babylon 5 under the rug and actually put a remaster out on HBO Max, maybe this could be an opportunity to complete, polish and release the Babylon 5 game that was pretty far into development in the late 90s.

It would be good to have Star Trek games for next-gen which I forgot to think about that.

shiftygism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By shiftygism

An environmental puzzle game in the vein of Toad's Treasue Tracker starring Grogu.

A TellTale game with The Winchester Bros.

A Shameless Sims 4 expansion.

An EXTREME tree climbing, running and rolling simulator with Bear from Alaskan Bush People.

An Ozark game where you race to stash the cartel's laundered money in walls.

Some kind of screen tap Little House on the Prairie game where you try to keep Michael Landon from crying.

A Fantastic Voyage/Curb Your Enthusiasm game titled "Get In That Ass, Larry!"

A Luther detective game which starts off great but gets progressively worse as it goes along.

That cutesy looking Overcooked based Deadliest Catch game I never bothered to make in Dreams.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always thought a big expansive RPG set in the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe could be really good. We did get that Legend of Korra game made by Platinum Games a few years back, but that was a really low budget character action game that was clearly contract work without a lot of passion behind it.

Basically, I've wanted this universe to get the treatment that the upcoming Hogwarts game seems to be getting. That being, a big RPG set in the universe without being directly tied to any of the specific characters and events from the existing stories. Unfortunately, I don't think this will ever happen.

AdamALC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Stargate RPG.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

A Star Wars game that hasn't ever heard the words "Jedi" or "Sith."

A Star Trek game set during the Eugenics Wars.

A Wandavision asymmetrical horror game.

An Agents of SHIELD game in the vein of Alpha Protocol

A Dark Tower 150+ hour rpg

wollywoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny, Trek was also the first thing I thought of. I'd love to see an exploration-oriented RPG similar to Mass Effect but with FTL-like ship combat. But ideally it would be set in the TNG/DS9/Voyager universe; all other Trek things since then never happened.