Just looking for feedback on the different types of gaming systems

• 
BajiBoxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I prefer PC, slightly. More games, better sales, and I can get a console experience from it these days. A lot less fiddly than they used to be. Microsoft also releases their first party stuff with cross save, which is nice.

Only thing missing for me on PC are PS exclusives (which is big), a few Halo games, and some last gen console games. I've got the original PS4 and XBONE, but my PC is still a bit more powerful, esp. for anything more cpu intensive.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I was definitely a PC guy until the Xbox One X, the backwards compatibility combined with mostly successful framerate modes have me fully invested in the xbox ecosystem, not something I thought I would say when I bought my ps4 at launch a million years ago, which is now as loud as a leafblower and functions as nothing more than a God of War and Dreams machine

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primarily a PC user. PS4 and Switch are my secondary goto.

Teoball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer my consoles. The PS4 pro and Xbox One X are superior to my PC now (still rocking a Geforce 680).
The PC has now turned into a internet browser and point & click adventure machine.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Mostly just consoles these days. I still have a 7 year old PC but I don't buy a lot of new games on it anymore since it can't run a lot of newer stuff as well as my PS4 Pro can. One day I may get a new PC, but until then it'll mostly be PS4 and Switch for me. The PS5 being easily backwards compatible makes me think I might end up not even bothering building a new PC unless I have a reason to since the last few years I have bought most of my games on PS4 rather than PC.

When I do play stuff on PC, it's mostly older games or games that don't require a lot of power.

yourbrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC these days and probably into the future. It used to be a pc (many games, indie games, cheap games!) and PS (exclusives, jrpgs, Yakuza!) tie, but with so many ps games eventually coming to pc these days (I'm patient and frequently play games 2+ years after release) pc just makes more sense for me.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#7 FinalDasa  Moderator

Honestly, it depends on the game.

There are some games I cannot envision myself sitting at my PC and playing. Granted I have a Steam Link and that has sorta blurred the lines between sitting at my desk and devolving on my couch.

However, I do enjoy both for different reasons. At my PC I can watch videos or listen to a podcast. Whereas sitting on my couch with my console I would need my laptop nearby to watch a video and even then it's not ideal.

Overall though I have shifted more and more towards my PC with console gaming reserved for exclusives.