Where should you buy/download unavailable games?

Riot_Izanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Riot_Izanagi

So, I remembered a game I watched videos on called Fort Zombie. I thought I should look it up and buy it. Upon further research, there is no place to purchase the game anymore, digital or physical, and I don't think there was even a physical release. Since I looked at a lot of older games when I was younger, and will inevitably remember and want to buy them, I thought to ask here. Thank you for reading this, if anyone does.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ezekiel

Since I looked at a lot of older games when I was younger, and will inevitably remember and want to buy them, I thought to ask here.

Usually, you don't. The only people who have a problem with pirating old games are forum moderators and white corporate knights. The developer isn't making any money off used games. In fact, the developer probably isn't making any money off unused games. Most of the time, the publisher is. They already paid the developer.

DanishingAct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riot_izanagi: the fort zombie website has links to 3 different places you can buy it.

Riot_Izanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danishingact: That is the first place I checked. Two say that the game is no longer available, and Impulse goes straight to Gamestop's site, I'm guessing they got bought or something.

Riot_Izanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezekiel: Fair point, but a lot of pirating sites are monitored by internet providers, and I want to make sure I don't fuck that up. I'll just go to a cafe or something and use their internet, then. I might seem upset or sarcastic, that's just because can't convey proper tone through text. Thank you.