Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club Year End Wrap Up and Change Suggestion Thread

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

2023 is ending. We're all going to die. Probably not right away, but eventually. That's not strictly relevant but I thought you should know.

But the Game Club lives on for now. Going into 2024 I'm soliciting suggestions as to how the Game Club can evolve to better serve you and attract more participants. Should we start doing longer games over a longer period rather than maintaining the 2 week cadence? Should we focus on newer games (which usually get better participation levels.)? Should we just do Balan Wonderworld every cycle? Anything is on the table.

So let's get the conversation started about this year in the Game Club, what next year should look like, and, of course, which games were best and which were worst among those we played.

If you want to read about the club or suggest games, do so here.

Links to the individual entries below.

Signalis

Tinykin

Legend of Tianding

Coffee Talk

Somerville

Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion

Return to Monkey Island

Beacon Pines

Olija

Immortality

Mortal Shell

Merge & Blade

Soma

Dordogne

Ravenlok

Slayers X

Supraland: Six Inches Under

Planet of Lana

Goat Simulator

Quake II

Gris

Ghost Song

Jusant

Cocoon

Venba

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bumping this in case people have suggestions on how to improve the club or other thoughts.

You can talk about the game list too if you want. I didn't play all of them but of the ones I did I'd say Tinykin and Cocoon were my favorites, and my least favorite was Coffee Talk, a game I really want to like but can't, I just can't.

Overall it's a list of mostly above average games but not exactly spectacular.