User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ak1mbo
kraznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

I have it but I may need a guide to dig into it. It is the sort of Adventure game where you can easily get a game over and I grew up in the walled garden of LucasArts adventures so I got frustrated fast. Really cool that it's voice acted by the cast and I don't doubt it is ultimately rewarding but just a heads up that this game will kill Kirk and friends if you aren't sure what you're doing.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My middle school computer class teacher had this on the computers, so me and my friends would come in after school to play it. Thanks for letting me know that it's available on Steam.

Bonbonetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 1

I replayed it two years ago. The voice-acting, the music, etc. I really enjoyed. The Adventure part of the game is really good, apart from a few rather obscure puzzles. Some of them had multiple solutions and endings. I did not enjoy the ship combat at all. For $3 it's worth it just for the voice-acting in my opinion, if you're a fan of the franchise. Also if you like classic Adventure gaming. It's worth keeping a walk-through at hand though, and perhaps some cheat codes as well, for the ship combat.

clintlandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Thanks, I’ll have to get this!