Round 1 about cutscenes and scenes in gaming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4d7a7828358
deactivated-5f4d7a7828358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Fellow members i do apologize for the title and fellow gamers like myself i like to ask you all one of the rounds about any scenes, and cutscenes in gaming so in for this round, i like to ask you all is this in any scenes or cutscenes, what scene or cutscene in any of your favorite game(s) or any games you've played so far that make you say,think or go oh hell no?

And don't worry it can be any games and yes even if it's adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims games and otome games. But this round is asking about all games you've played so far including your favorite games, and don't worry if you have more then one because I'll that slide and i give you permission to name more then one if you have more then one.

Have fun sharing and discussing about cutscenes and scenes the main theme for this round is, what scene(s) or cutscene(s) in any of your favorite game(s) or any games you've played so far that make you say,think or go oh hell no. And remember no bashing unless you're just joking with each other enjoy and if i do agree i let you know if i agree at all of that certain scenes or cutscenes :).

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Please use more commas next time duder!

:D grammar police is lame but I got a little tired reading your post as I'm fat and run out of breath even when reading in my head.

So, OH HELL NO cutscenes huh?

Not sure I know in what tone you mean but some that stick in my mind are:

OH HELL NO, Aeris is dead??

OH HELL NO, Gray Fox is dead??

OH HELL NO, Nemesis is still alive??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@geraltitude said:

Please use more commas next time duder!

:D grammar police is lame but I got a little tired reading your post as I'm fat and run out of breath even when reading in my head.

So, OH HELL NO cutscenes huh?

Not sure I know in what tone you mean but some that stick in my mind are:

OH HELL NO, Aeris is dead??

OH HELL NO, Gray Fox is dead??

OH HELL NO, Nemesis is still alive??

Sorry for a late response if you know better one let me know and something like that what you said is pretty good ones, but however and when i ask this, say you encounter a giant beast during chris/piers' campaign you may think,say or go" oh hell no it's one thing then it's another," or another one of the examples is well you know i don't know is this right name for him. But in resident evil 6 regenerator who attacked the crew in a scene on the boat on chapter 3 playing on chris' campaign if i know correctly afterwards there's 2 of them now some how multiply and you maybe thinking oh hell no.

Some people do have their oh hell no moments these I've named are just examples of what i meant, if i know more i gladly give more examples if you want. And if you have tips about how to do and post about different rounds of any cutscenes or any scenes. If i know any of them to share and asks for theirs and yes this site too or at least any good ones let me know thanks :).

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By EVO

Is English your first language?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points