PLEASE HELP...! GAME NAME

Shanti-2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi members, just created account for this question...

I'm trying to remember the name of an old RTS game on either N64 or PS1, it had a "red alert" theme but army / race choices were:

1. Human

2. Bug

3. Robot

As with most gsmes of this game style, technology would advance through research and moves through different ages...

I've spent hours looking, does anyone know ???

Can provide more vague details if it helps but think the 3 race options should've narrowed it down enough

blitzfitness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanti-2012: Hi Shanti, welcome to GB, hope you stay! I don't know if I'm thinking of the same game you're looking for, but there was a PS1 game called KKND2: Krossfire. Is that possibly it? I seem to recall that had post-apoc human survivors and farming robots, etc. Could be way off, but hoping I helped out!

Shanti-2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanti-2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanti-2012: @blitzfitness: omg yes that's it.... THANK YOU 💚 (pics look like it, will confirm once downloaded)

Shanti-2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzfitness: the roms I tried from emugames.net and emulatorgames.net wouldn't load on RetroArch (admittedly I know very little about that emulator as most of my nostalgic gaming has been on project 64

(#zelda #mariokart #banjo Kazooie) I have used retro to play some ps1 games but always says no bios detected, install for better compatibility. And used a default that isn't compatible with kknd roms I've tried.

Long story short I can't find a rom I can play...🥺😥😭

blitzfitness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanti-2012: Glad that it appears to be the right game! But, I unfortunately don't know enough about ROMs or Emulators to have any knowledge on that front. Hoping someone will see this and pop in with some help.