Most wtf glitch that you found or it found you

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4d7a7828358
deactivated-5f4d7a7828358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Sorry for the title fellow gamers if that doesn't makes sense i mainly asking is what is the most wtf glitch you ever found or the most wtf glitch found you and before you say oh but glitches can't find you because i disagree, as for me so far is this,this glitch found me i considered to be the most wtf glitch i know of and it's while i was playing Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness and yes it's one of my favorite games.

I don't know what is the glitch called all i will say is i think it's some kind swimming glitch when you keep on swimming and yes it looks like water everywhere, if i remember correctly you need keep on swimming up til you get yourself out of the glitch if not then i forgot how to get you out of the glitch now it's your turn.]

What is the most wtf glitch that you found or the most wtf glitch found you while you're playing?

Take your time and have fun and tell us what is the most wtf glitch you found or the most wtf glitch found you thanks for reading and enjoy discussing with each other :).

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Your post was really weirdly worded, but hey, whatever! I'll play along!

Uh, the craziest glitch that made me go "wtf" was probably the famous "cougarman" from Red Dead Redemption. It happened really late at night during an insomnia phase (i get it phases for weeks at a time), so i was pretty out of it and man it freaked me out cus i thought i imagined it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I played WoW a long time ago, WAY back when it was still in vanilla WoW, I had a glitch where everyone's skin textures were completely black. It was so freaking weird, and I remember saying something about it in guild chat, saying something along the lines of "Everyone is black". They thought I meant black as in African American black, and back then I didn't really know what a texture was, so I couldn't explain it very well. Ended up just logging off and back on and it fixed it, but man was it strange.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

I love the idea of glitches of finding me!

Always think about this time I walked out of a cave in Skyrim and there was just a cow walking above the river, maybe 15 feet over it. They weren't real glitches but also reminds me of Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. 1) your head just randomly exploding 2) finding a room with tons and tons of ammo everywhere and 3) having your save file deleted.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By probablytuna

Nothing has topped this for me yet. Behold

No Caption Provided
syz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was like an hour long period in the World of Warcraft beta where if you died in Ashenvale you ended up in an extremely unfinished Emerald Dream as a ghost.

Me and some other guy got ganked by a shadow priest while we were leveling there and ended up trapped inside. Nothing had textures, and there was a giant waterfall that killed you if you jumped off it (even though you were a ghost already).

A GM had to remove us from the zone and told us not to post any pictures.

Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

I'm lucky in that I usually only come across some dull and boring bugs, but this happened to me in Battlefield 4 and I was able to recreate it.

Loading Video...

Though BF4 was a buggy mess anyway but still insane when it happened.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Obviously I'm not the person who discovered it, but the swing glitch in GTA IV was still just a rumor passing along internet forums back when I first tried it, and I spent several hours hunting down swing sets attempting to make it work before I finally found that magical swing set in the lower east part of the map.

bizzama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't run into anything TOO crazy, but I did run into a glitch in Skyrim after a dragon crashed into the ground- the dirt trail texture it left when it crashed shot up into the sky at a 90 degree angle to the ground. I took a picture-

No Caption Provided

My other favorite glitch (although I didn't find it myself) is the Twilight Princess title screen glitch where, if you reset the game at exactly the right moment right before you respawn (i.e. as you're falling into quicksand), you can spawn into the title screen and run around there and clip through the world and all kinds of stuff (you can even get right up to Hyrule Castle and see that its model is mirrored beneath it outside of the world for some bizarre reason).

thomasnash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the weirdest one I've ever encountered myself was when in GTA IV stopped displaying characters' heads during cutscenes. But it still managed to render their eyeballs, teeth and tongue.

Loafsmooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

During the Arma 3 alpha I played a bunch of the wasteland mod with a group of friends. When we finally captured our first tank after a long drawn-out battle involving both other players and NPCs, we were super excited. We drove over some trees, no big deal, tanks can do that. But then, a tree somehow bugged out the physics and acted as a trebuchet. Our tank went soaring up into the sky several miles high and we landed in the sea, way outside the map.

We laughed. Then we started from scratch again. Such is the wasteland.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By AlexW00d
No Caption Provided

This is still my favourite glitch I've encountered.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

The only glitch I came across in Ni No kuni. Never even checked on youtube to see if other people encountered it until now.

Loading Video...

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By splodge  Online

Super ghouls n ghosts (maybe called ghosts n goblins elsewhere). I finished the game, and was doing the second run through to ACTUALLY finish the game. You have to keep a certain weapon all the way through, its really intense. 14 year old me had been up since 4am secretly playing in the living room so I could use the TV before everyone else got up. Halfway through the second last level, Arthur gets stuck in a wall and wont move. There were no enemies nearby to suicide on. I couldnt do shit. I had never gotten that far before. It was devastating.

I spent an hour and a half fighting back tears trying to jump out of the wall. Eventually I had to turn it off. I knew I was never gonna get that far again. Fuck that glitch.

dusker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess it didn't happen to me, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLJm193v3IQ . Also, all of the Ocarina of Time speed run, haha, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq6pGJbd6Iw .

klandathu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Playing alone in the dark...my bad on that but there was one section where you drove a car through a building window i believe. Anyway i kept dying over and over on it, turns out i had to pause the game because the environment hadnt finished rendering.

wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By wrecks

Here's a couple nutty Far Cry 3 glitches I caught... with my camera! Didn't have OBS installed at the time.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#18  Edited By Cirdain
While I was  playing Assassin's Creed II I think...
While I was playing Assassin's Creed II I think...

@thecrown871:

Qjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Loading Video...

The tables in Skate 2 was alot of fun.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the game was Halo 2. But there was this amazing out of bounds glitch wherein you use a wraith and a co-op partner to boost you onto these distant, poorly-textured mountains. It also skipped like, a level if I recall. I've never looked it up because I want to preserve the innocent joy of finding that glitch when I was young.

ShaolinSpade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShaolinSpade

I remember playing Super Mario World a long time ago and loading into the first level and having both Mario and Luigi there. I don't think they were both playable or anything and I'm assuming the cart wasn't set properly. It seemed like crazy magic that briefly created an amazing feature that that game would never have.

StoutLager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, I'll say first time clipping through the ground and continuing to fall to infinity in the early days of polygonal games. I don't recall specific example.

Toby999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once in Pokemon Ruby I was in a cave and found a wild circular question mark called "??????????". The game froze and when I restarted, a message came up that just said something like "Your save file has been deleted...". I blew in the cartridge and my game came back and everything was fine but that really scared me.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#24  Edited By Cirdain

@toby999 said:

Once in Pokemon Ruby I was in a cave and found a wild circular question mark called "??????????". The game froze and when I restarted, a message came up that just said something like "Your save file has been deleted...". I blew in the cartridge and my game came back and everything was fine but that really scared me.

The moments when you think you lost all your save progress is the worst. Happend to me when I played Mass Effect 2... A few hours before the end.

ike7779

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By ike7779

Not sure if this one actually counts as a glitch:

No Caption Provided

I hadn't changed the key bindings at all. The funniest part is I was using a 360 controller.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#26  Edited By BeachThunder

A glowing one's corpse from Fallout 3 stretching through the ceiling.
A glowing one's corpse from Fallout 3 stretching through the ceiling.
A pair of floating arms in Crysis 2.
A pair of floating arms in Crysis 2.
One of my items in Ether One mysteriously turned into a cube.
One of my items in Ether One mysteriously turned into a cube.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By EquitasInvictus

The Fallout 3/NV floating skeletons that spazz out on the air or through the ground were always super freaky!

Loading Video...

Also, I don't know if this counts, but I have a few hilarious "glitch-y" gifs:

Is this even real?
Is this even real?

Also my personal favorite, one of the WWE 2kXX's in which a glitch causes the most amazing Dolph Ziggler sell ever (Alex tweeted this once and ever since I keep it handy!):

No Caption Provided