More Monster Hunter World?

Avatar image for deactivated-636514d3175a5
deactivated-636514d3175a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I believe they mentioned on the Bombcast that the prior games have a long history of (free) support after launch, and it will be the same for MHW. New monsters, weapons, armor, etc.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Bollard

@agn0sis:I think he meant more video content on the site :P

@vizard1301: I was bummed that a Monster Hunter video didn't go up on Monday, but Jeff, Dan and Jason (plus maybe Jan?) are definitely still playing... Maybe there's hope for a new video next week?

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

@bollard said:

@vizard1301: I was bummed that a Monster Hunter video didn't go up on Monday, but Jeff, Dan and Jason (plus maybe Jan?) are definitely still playing... Maybe there's hope for a new video next week?

It was a (minor) holiday in the US on Monday, so that might be why there was no video. Jeff also inferred that he was going to busy on Monday at some point last week. I wouldn't be surprised to see more MH videos on the site at some point.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I was similarly bummed out that nothing went up on Monday. I thought MonHunt Monday’s was a real thing.

burncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly wouldn't expect anything more out of them yet. They seem to either be slowly traipsing through the story or are hitting a wall where they're losing interest.

I'd love to see them take on Nergigante together, but I'm not holding my breath on that. Which sucks because they seemed to have gotten the hang of the weird multiplayer stuff.

World is still Monster Hunter at its heart. There's a skill ceiling and complexity that exists the deeper you get into it.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By MezZa

I'm honestly hoping that Monster Hunter becomes this year's Hitman or PUBG where at least a few of them keep making videos with it, but more reasonably I would anticipate at least one or two more. Solo high rank would make for a fun Breaking Brad though.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezza: Would it? high rank doesn't seem all that impressive from what I've seen.

They'd have to get into the weeds and face Tempered stuff I'd think and nobody on staff is playing the game that long.