Mass Effect Expansions Sale (Xbox)

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Hey duders,

The Xbox One marketplace is holding a sale on some Mass Effect 2 & 3 DLC.

It's on sale until August 20th.

I thought I'd share because I spent close to $100 on all of the DLC last year - and it seems like it rarely gets discounted. So if Mass Alex has you revisiting Mass Effect on the Xbox - I really recommend the ME: 3 DLC in particular. Citadel has some memorable moments that are definitely worth checking out.

Anywhoo, thanks Giant Bomb and Shephard out.

Cky4890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cky4890

Thanks:) I think this might be the second time I’ve seen it on sale and I’m going to have to pick it up and replay me2. Alex’s playthrough of 1 has gotten me into the mood. Only wish I had less restraint on spending dumb money and buy a Xbox one just to replay my old game, 360 should be fine

P.s. am I correct on getting all the ME2 dlc except genesis? Which I think was a visual novel of sorts

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

Yeah I realized this was all on sale a couple days ago, and I literally bought every piece of DLC I didn't own already about two days prior to realizing that. I was a little upset.

But honestly only a little because I'm too busy enjoying this series again. Just beat ME1 for the first time in over ten years, and it was wonderful. Now playing 2 and remembering how big of a leap forward it was.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@cky4890 said:

Thanks:) I think this might be the second time I’ve seen it on sale and I’m going to have to pick it up and replay me2. Alex’s playthrough of 1 has gotten me into the mood. Only wish I had less restraint on spending dumb money and buy a Xbox one just to replay my old game, 360 should be fine

P.s. am I correct on getting all the ME2 dlc except genesis? Which I think was a visual novel of sorts

I was trying to find out which DLC was essential to buy before and found some helpful GB topics, such as this one.

xhaktmtjdnf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@voshinova: Thanks, just picked up some of the Mass Effect 3 DLC probably would have missed it otherwise. This is my favorite shop on the Citadel.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Highly recommend! I've been playing through ME3, as Mass Alex has definitely got me in the ME mood. (I had just completed Andromeda too so I was already there to some degree when Mass Alex started.)

I previous play through of ME3 I did not have the DLC. I have to say, the DLC adds a lot, and a lot of small interactions that are really cool that are references or related to the previous games that if you're a fan of, you will really appreciate. Its really fantastic! I was definitely surprised when some characters showed up I didn't expect.

I am playing on PC, so I did the $5/month Origin pass for a couple months but you get the full deluxe edition (obviously you don't own it but I only need to replay it once) and all the DLC. So for $10/ 2 months I've had enough time to go through it all.