Luxury Lycosa

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

That's what it feels like. My last keyboard, a Microsoft (-Hate!) Reclusa (- yup, funny name), was in a absolutely torrid state. Most of the lettering on the keys had peeled away within three months of ownership. I was very **** angry, due largely because I failed to keep aside the receipt . And in turn my warranty.

Anyway, I have this quality thing, and it's awesome. I really  took my time getting a new one, when I should have got a decent keyboard ages ago given the state the Reclusa was in.

This is a really good Keyboard, I love it already.

Razer Lycosa
Razer Lycosa

No Caption Provided

A screw in rest plate, no crappy snap on flimsy affair here
A screw in rest plate, no crappy snap on flimsy affair here

WASD Cluster Mode/There Will Be Blood Mode
WASD Cluster Mode/There Will Be Blood Mode

Finally! :D
Finally! :D

It gets my vote. 9/10

Have a great weekend all, happy fragging and shagging :D

jimbojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By jimbojones

Best keyboard is the one from the early 90's. The one's that sounded perfect when you typed with them

erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By erinfizz

Oooh pretty.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

I love the glow of blue. Have a great weekend yourself Linky.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By jimbo_n

Yea been using mine for about a year or so soon I think. This keyboard only gets better and better the more you get used to it. Much like the Boomslang / Diamondback mice.

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Lunarbunny

I considered a Lycosa but for $80 and a whole bunch of complaints I decided it wasn't worth it. I got a Logitech UltraX instead for less than $20, although it lacks the backlight.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Vinchenzo

It looks nice. I have a Eclipse II and stopped using it after a month -- one of the light options didn't work (broken). I contacted them and they said to send it in, but I was too lazy. I might use it again. The real appeal of that keyboard you are reviewing is the AWSD cluster. Sweet.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Linkyshinks
Jimbo_N said:
"Yea been using mine for about a year or so soon I think. This keyboard only gets better and better the more you get used to it. Much like the Boomslang / Diamondback mice."

It does take some getting used to. I'm using mine with a  Razer DeathAdder mouse, they seem like a perfect match..

Death Adder
Death Adder

I think I will get stuck into some games this early morning ;)

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gary_Jinfield

It can take some time to get used to a new key board, especially if a large difference exists between the two models. Its quite aesthetically pleasing at any rate, with a certain style augmented by that eminently blue glow.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Linkyshinks

@Gary -

It can take some time to get used to a new keyboard, especially if a large difference exists between the two models.

There is definitely a large difference between my last Keyboard, for one I had no letters on my last, lol.

From a Blog I did a while back-

So I got this Microsoft Reclusa Keyboard a little while back and soon after getting it I realized that one of the letters was flaking away. After only 6 fucking months of ownership my Keyboard now looks like this. The quality is fucking appalling given it's expensive cost. Microsoft are dirty *****!.

- SUX

The keys on this one seem very lower in comparison, in fact I can see they are by looking at the pics alone. I am making a few typos here and there but I am getting used to it.