God the new Beastcast was good.

regmcfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

I know the hosts of the current podcasts are acutely aware, and Vinny alluded to that at the start of the most recent Beastcast, but man, having Ron on this week shook up the show in a great way. I was absolutely done in hysterics by the end of the Outer Wilds chat.

So, if at all possible, could we have more guests on Casts. I remember the days of 2009 when the guys from GRIN (rip) would be on to talk absolute nonsense and offer Scandinavian treats. Maybe as Giant Bomb is returning to its scrappy roots during *this* they could bring back that old thing.

Beastcast people - you were amazing this week, all of you. Thank you.

regmcfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I should also add, as a teacher, albeit in a different country, Vinny is absolutely right. We are shoulders down, ready to get to the summer. It's been a tough few weeks for us.

doombot13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm with you, was kinda shocked Ron was the first guest in all honesty. This is the perfect time to have anyone willing to show up who's got a webcam!

Ryan3370

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anything to shake up the format. A lot of the beastcasts in recent years sound like they are all just waiting in line to give their book report in front of the class for the week and be done with it.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

I always enjoy the Beastcast as is, and most guests are not as good as Ron.

Maybe some shake up as far as the game talk part of things would be good since the only bummer a bit for me is how when the games talk part comes up they all just say they haven't been playing anything lol.

It was a great show though.

PSPtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love for Ron to be a guest like twice a year so he can shit on whatever GOTY ends up being

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ron is a great guest, always a good episode when he’s on. I have nothing to really add to the conversation on guests really, it’s fun when it happens but I also don’t feel the urge for it to be a given. Just had to chime in with some positivity and say; Ron is great on the show.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Ron is great. I LOVE him dunking on them constantly for their GOTY choices.

HeelMAGGLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HeelMAGGLE