Giant Bomb App Directory

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By conmulligan

It feels like there's been an uptick in people making cool stuff for GB recently, so I thought it would be worthwhile gathering them all in place. I've tried to include everything that's currently available or actively being developed, but I may have missed some so if you're an app developer and you want me to add or update anything please let me know!

Browser Extensions

NameDescriptionMaintainerFeedbackBetaRelease
GBxA series of ehancements to your Giant Bomb browsing experience.TheAdminThreadN/AChrome Web Store
Giant Bomb QoLProvides some simple Quality-of-Life enhancements to giantbomb.com.CalvinballThreadN/AChrome Web StoreFirefox Extensions
Giant Bomb TurboCustomize Giant Bomb to your hearts content.johnsoloThreadN/AChrome Web StoreFirefox Extensions

Websites

Explosive RunsGB community endurance runs.chaser324ThreadN/Aexplosiveruns.com
Giant Bomb Video SmoosherA web page that embeds multiple GB videos and syncs them up.JetlagThreadN/AThread
QL CrewFiltering tool for Giant Bomb videos.szlifierThreadN/Aqlcrew.com

Roku

Giant BombGiant Bomb is a video game enthusiast site with a sense of humor.Giant BombThreadN/ARoku Channel Store
BomberminUnofficial Giant Bomb app for Roku.milkmichiganThreadRoku BetaN/A

Apple TV

Giant Bomb VideosWatch all of your favorite Giant Bomb videos directly on your Apple TV!Giant BombThreadN/AApp Store
Bomb TVThis is an app for a website about video games.EstelukRedditTestFlightN/A
GB FanNew Apple TV Giantbomb app!ev77ThreadTestFlightN/A

iPhone/iPad

Bomb CycloneBomb Cyclone is an app for a website about video games.conmulliganThreadTestFlightApp Store
GBTVWatch Giant Bomb, anywhere.Scott-RThreadN/AApp Store
SplodeyIt's (another) iOS and Mac app for Giant Bomb videos.JesalRajdevThreadTestFlightApp Store

Android

Giant Bomb Video BuddyGiant Bomb Video Buddy is an unofficial companion app designed to help make it easy to enjoy Giant Bomb's video content on your phone or tablet.soup_menuThreadN/AGoogle Play
Luchadeer for Giant BombLuchadeer is a great way to watch Giant Bomb videos.ha1fThreadN/AGoogle Play
The Giant Bomb Enthusiast AppThis app allows you to browse and stream videos from GiantBomb.com.alecgdouglasThreadN/AGoogle Play / Amazon Appstore
Video Bomb for Giant BombVideo Bomb is a beautiful, lightweight, unofficial video client for Giant Bomb.TrisionThreadN/AGoogle Play

Xbox/Windows

Giant Bomb Video PlayerThe Giant Bomb Video Player is a dedicated application for streaming all of your favorite Giant Bomb content.SpencerThreadN/AMicrosoft Store
anockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanks for this!

emprpngn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nice, thanks duder. There were several listed here that I wasn't aware of.

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By conmulligan
Essilaia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Essilaia

This is cool. I might check the new updates. I am also using this app, and I am pleased that it appeared on many devices. I understand why this app is for money, because it is very useful, and in my opinion, it is worth its money. Firstly I downloaded the APK file of the app. I wanted to give it a try at the beginning. I liked working, so I decided to pay for it and downloaded it from the official store to promote the developer. If I see that the app is useful and noticeable that it is well developed, I always try to cheer up the developer by buying it.

https://www.apkdojo.com/happymod

floraolivia22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dina920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dina920

Thanks

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait, this thread existed? how come I didn't find it. 😲

now I think I'll have to test these ones to see what's still works.
thanks for putting it together though @conmulligan 😉