Friendly Reminder That You Have One Week To Pick Up The Palestinian Relief Bundle! Also, What Are Your Recommendations?

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#1 ZombiePie  Staff
If you still haven't picked this up, please do! Also, where do you think people should start?
If you still haven't picked this up, please do! Also, where do you think people should start?

For those of you that may have missed it earlier, ghosthunter on itch.io is hosting a MASSIVE bundle on the site with the help of 358 creators to try and raise money for the charity, Palestine Children's Relief Fund. Currently, the bundle has 373 games, reference books, pen and paper tabletop manuals, tutorials, game dev assets drops, and more all for the asking price of $8. Furthermore, the bundle has raised $394,823.77 towards its charity goal of $500,000.00! Simply amazing stuff!

Nonetheless, with this being a a mostly gaming oriented bundle, what are your recommendations? With hundreds of options to pick from, it's obviously overwhelming to look at the bundle once you purchase it. It also does not help that itch.io's filtering tools aren't the best and sorting things still remains a pain in the ass.

If you ask me, Anodyne, ZeroRanger, A Short Hike, Coffee Talk, Wandersong, A Monster's Expedition, They Bleed Pixels are worth the $8 asking price alone, but do any of you know about the more homebrew-titled titles in the package? Have you played any of the lesser known things in the Palestinian Relief Bundle? Has anyone read the tabletop books? What do you recommend?

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I never finished it, but I remember thinking Fortune 499 was a neat little thing that I've been meaning to go back to.

Manburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yes! Everyone, please support a important, pressing cause and get some sweet games!

I'll second the current recs, and add: wonderfully heartfelt ode to a grandma, Lieve Oma, and mysterious, unsettling narrative exploration game Fatum Betula.

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By brian_

I scrolled through the whole bundle today. I haven't checked any of these out yet, but with about a day left for sale, here's a list of games that I thought looked interesting enough to give a download.

interwine

Repurpose

Loco Motive

What Remains

Lucah: Born of a Dream

Our Cinderella

Underhero

Spare Parts

Lonely People Potion Shop

BOSSGAME: The Final Boss is My Heart

Nadine in: Diamond in the Grave

after a while