Custom PC Company

SlimEmJim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you were going to purchase a custom PC, what company would you use?

I ordered one through Artesian Builds the day that their CEO decided to go on an ego trip (I wasn't aware at the time) and the resulting fall out means I'll never be getting that PC (I will be getting it refunded though). I was really bought in on the community and the fun of watching someone build the PC on twitch.

I built a PC with my partner a few years ago and we still ended up having to take it to a shop to get it over the finish line. So, I really have no desire to build it myself and don't mind paying the mark up for labor since I would probably ending up doing that anyways.

Appreciate any suggestions, thank you!

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

once upon a time i bought a prebuilt from ibuypower- had a good experience, but it's been a few years.

Avatar image for fear_the_booboo
Fear_the_Booboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

https://nzxt.com/ Are pretty well regarded and I personally had a good experience with them, but they're premium and even their lowest performing PC will be pretty expensive I think.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Yes, I had a good experience with ibuy a while back, but I know nzxt is kind of the new hotness in the high-end world. Also don't hesitate to just look for something at Costco, too, if you have a membership. I ordered my Lenovo gaming laptop from them a few years ago and it went pretty well.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I had a very nice experience with MAINGEAR. They have a good customer service staff, and their base level Vybe system is understateed with minimal RGB. That have pre-builts ready to ship or you can custom choose the parts down to the brand. While most of the makers are decent, I think MAINGEAR is one of the few where it 100% guarenteed to work, be set up correctly, and give you no headaches. They don't cut corners.

prolurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got an ABS pre-built from newegg... it went well for 14 months but now I get a daily BSOD and it's been a headache since january (3 months after the 1 year warranty expired). On the plus side, I'm learning how to troubleshoot hardware/software. Silver lining lol.

SlimEmJim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, duders! My google searches led me to Meta PC and Skytech Gaming so I'll have to check out the companies mentioned. Appreciate the input!