About our recent shirt misprint issues.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hey all, I know we've had some tweets and other messages about our shirt issues but I overlooked making some kind of single point of reference for the recent shirt issues that we've been having - that's my bad. If you're not aware, a number of shirts from our recent launch were shipped after being printed incorrectly. They look terrible!

We are working to figure out how widespread the issue is. Our store people use multiple printers around the country to print, so I'm hoping that this was an incident at just one of them and not at all of them. The affected shirts are mainly the Temple and Tarot shirts, but I've also seen some issues with Cat/Yarn being printed off-center and the Bomby shirt also looking far more plastic-y than we anticipated. Obviously these look nothing like the samples we approved and used for our pictures in the store.

If you are affected by this, please email me at support@giantbomb.com at your leisure. Social Imprints is working to either ship out replacement shirts (once we’re sure the problem has been corrected) or issue a full refund if you’d prefer one. There will of course be no further charges or shipping charges for these replacements. SI has taken down the shirts that we think are affected from the store, but I’d hold off on placing an order for these new shirts until next week regardless. If we can narrow down the group of people affected we’ll try to reach out to them via email just so we don’t miss anyone, but if you’re reading this I’d still recommend emailing me at support to speed up the process of replacing your shirts.

We’re still working out a process to get international shipping opened up for these shirts, but obviously we’re trying to get the shirts actually printing correctly before we do that. Hopefully I’ll have more information on that soon.

If you have any questions let me know!

Avatar image for themaniacsgnome
TheManiacsGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I'm always watching Rorie, waiting and ready...to buy a shirt.

totalpatoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

Will the tarot card shirt be available again anytime soon?

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Does this mean we can sell them for more money on Pawn Stars?

jstaunton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ritayx6: rorie doesn't work for GB so you may want to I tag a current staff member into your post (no idea who handles that stuff anymore)

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@jstaunton: It’s likely that post is from a chat bot. They’re necroing an old thread but then have hardly anything to say, the account only has one post, the post is just vaguely summarizing the situation for no reason, and the question at the end about embroidery is very weird but seems like a normal clothing-related question to a chat bot.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By splodge

@bisonhero: forum is riddled with them. Now the bot spammers just scrape old forum posts and pose a question as a reply to an AI bot, and use that to try and keep the user alive on the forum so they can spam later. It's kind of fascinating tbh. I'm also happy I can spot which is which. It has gotten that bad yet ^°^

Edit : after reading my reply I noticed I did the same thing the chat bot does, as you described. Maybe I'm a chat bot