80-90 PC GAME

ROSWALI3N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have been looking for this pc game i played back in the 1990s for the life of me i can not remember what it was called what i do remember is that you

would find a place to start your town along with soldiers you wood gather wood and all other resources to build your town one specific thing i remember was the butcher shop because the butcher would hang the food put on a line you could see the sausage links hanging also you had to feed your soldiers and towns people or they would die you could select each NPC and have them cut wood mine hunt ETC....... i found a similar game called banished but was not as good as the one i played back in the day but for now it will do

Rigas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sounds like Settlers.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Onemanarmyy

I know i have played the same game. I also remember the butcher hanging his sausages outside the building. I thought it was Knights & Merchants, but the butcher doesn't seem to do that in that game when i look at screenshots. Although there are sausages visible at the inn...

No Caption Provided

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I don't have much experience in the genre but doesn't Age of Empires 2 fit this description?

Junkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

I'm invested in the answer to this. I would have said Knights and Merchants too - but the description about giving jobs to the citizens doesn't fit and is also oddly familiar.

As an aside - at my middle school there was this teacher who was legendary for letting kids play videogames as part of his curriculum. As this was back when video-games werent cool I was low-key excited to get in on this.

Spoilers - the game was Knights and Merchants and having to play it after school as homework sucked haha.

ROSWALI3N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not settlers or AOE OMG it is knightrs and merhcants thank you so much