PS4 Game "Judgement" not searchable on Wiki

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I saw this mentioned in the GotY video for Best Story so i wanted to go and watch the QL for it on the site, problem is when i typed 'Judgement' into the search bar, the PS4 game was the only one that didn't pop up. I had to do a Google search to find GB's entry for it.

Not sure if this is a bug or is fixable with a Wiki edit.

Judgement

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By brian_

Huh... That's funny. I wonder if it's just a really bad search name. I searched for it yesterday on the browser version of the PlayStation store and it doesn't show up in their search bar either. Man... it's such a terrible name for a video game. Should have just keep the Japanese name.

EDIT: I tried searching it here by the Japanese name, and it does show up in the search when you put it in as "Judge Eyes"

rockyboyussr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rockyboyussr

judgment

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4 chaser324  Moderator

This does look like it's actually just a case of a word having two accepted spellings, and you tried searching for the "wrong" one.

It comes up in the results when you search for "Judgment" (the game's actual title) but not if you spell it the other way.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@chaser324 Wow, i feel like an idiot for not noticing there's no 'E' in the title. I guess that's why it didn't show up when i searched the PS store.

Is it possible to add 'Judgement' as an alias so it shows up in more searches?

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

We really need to get the leaders of the world together to officially sort out the English language. It's a mess.

ThisIsACoolTag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It was the same with Terminator 2 Judgment Day. They didn't alter the title for the UK market, so I learned that it's one of those words that is spelled differently in American English.

If the game isn't called JudgEment anywhere, why add it to the wiki? Are you going to want Lift Action as an alias to Elevator Action? Where will this madness end??? Think of the children! :wink: