Editing Credits Pages

BenL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

When I go to edit Credits pages with more than 30 people I can't get to the people after the 30th in alphabetical order. When I click the arrow to go to the next list of people it just goes back to the first n (n being extra number of people for the page past 30) people at the beginning of the alphabetical list. For example, if there are 38 people and the list starts with Allen Allenson I can click on the arrow to go to the next 8 people on the list but I only get Allen Allenson and the next 7 people at the beginning of the list. Anybody find a work around for this?

BenL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I'm still having issues with this exact problem.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Credits editing has been broken in multiple ways forever. This one seems particularly troublesome, though.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 69

I have been having a lot of issues with editing credits as well. It is to the point where it is a nightmare to do. Especially if you are doing a mix of existing people and newly created ones.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

Same for me. It feels like it's been getting worse over time. I couldn't even save credits for newly created people in the same edit, which I think used to work before.