Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

For Honor

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 14, 2017

A third-person melee-focused arena versus multiplayer game featuring warriors from different periods of time. Initially featuring European Knights, Samurai, and Vikings but subsequentially expended with other warriors from different times and cultures.

Has This Game Gotten More Variety Between Characters?

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I played the first closed alpha or beta or pre-release or whatever they happened to call it and I really liked it, with the exception of every character feeling like they played almost exactly the same. Has the variety been increased any? I remember someone playing it on a UPF and mentioning the same feeling...this is going to determine whether I buy it or not, so if anyone can chime in with any more recent experience I'd really appreciate it!

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There are 3/4 classes per faction and they all have different movesets, speeds, and weapons. I think they feel wildly different from each other, i played the last 2 betas but didn't get into the early ones.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By EthanielRain

@oursin_360 said:

There are 3/4 classes per faction and they all have different movesets, speeds, and weapons. I think they feel wildly different from each other, i played the last 2 betas but didn't get into the early ones.

Ah ok...when I played I think there was only 1 class per faction available (and the same general type in each one). That would explain why they were all so much alike :)

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Haven't played the newest beta version but when I played the classes were all quite a bit different. Reach, power, ability to dodge, one had a shield. It changes things up a lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.