Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

What are the revelations that Jeff was talking about?

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

According to Jeff there are a couple of moments that make the game make since and view it in a different light. I spent a couple of hours at it and I don't think I am capable of figuring it out. I really want to know, he hyped it up something fierce.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ch3burashka

Phil Fish is actually Jesus. Spoilers, btw.

VarkhanMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By VarkhanMB

I haven't seen anything revelatory and I probably spent more hours than a normal person did (I'm quite slow to figure out puzzles)

But after the podcast, it made me a bit paranoid, and seeing Vinny had a notepad full of notes had me get one. I 'finished' the game once, but like Jeff said: the game really only starts at New Game +.

Careful of spoilers on the Internet if you get curious. If you want to figure most of the stuff yourself, try to avoid GameFaqs and places like that.

lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#4  Edited By lumley

I ended up using the internet to find out what to do in New Game+, no way would I have understood the one of the few 'revelations' on my own. One of them (probably the most useful one) is actually quite easy to work out and I can happily say that I didn't need help for it.

I still feel like there's something I am missing though, I haven't done much in New Game+ yet and the only things I have worked out are the translations!

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Green_Incarnate

There's one specific room in the game that explains a lot of the strange puzzles that you normally would have no clue how to solve. Even when you're in the room you still might not have a clue till you go back a couple times. After you have the moment, most of the game devolves into finding rooms with ? marks and applying the same thing over and over. There's no point in trying to figure out the puzzles until you find this room. There's no point in solving some of the puzzles till you have new game +. And there are even harder puzzles than the one from that room, and I personally don't think there's a point in attempting to figure out those ones on your own unless you enjoy musing over the thoughts and scribblings of a madman. Some pieces of the game actively throw you off on some of the harder puzzles, and it's absolutely insane logic to figure some of this stuff out.

I wish someone told me this before I started playing this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.