Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Tetris Puzzle Problem

Avatar image for ingloriousthomas
    ingloriousthomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ingloriousthomas

In the area with the giant waterfall hiding a door, there is a block on a ledge that has the same long tetris code used on a door in that same area, the classroom in the tokyo-esque area, and also in the sky world where there is a statue that lights up in certain tetris shapes depending on what buttons you press. I figured out which buttons make which shapes, but it is still unclear exactly where or what on you are supposed to do the button sequence. Anybody help will be greatly rewarded as I have puzzle solutions to other anticube locations.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By Mnemoidian
    ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By ADAMWD

Yeah, I found a block that displays the tetris pieces when you do the different button presses. I did the correct combination like 20 times and nothing happened.

monkfishesq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By monkfishesq
    BlatantNinja23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By BlatantNinja23

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.