Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Golden Cubes, Sitting At 31 and 7/8ths.

PatPandaHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By PatPandaHat

Yeah, somehow, in the midst of all of Fez, there is a single cube bit sitting forlornly, as I go mad trying to find it. I've looked all over the map and I'm staring at a bunch of secrets and that's about it. Is there some stray cube piece sitting in an invisible chest or am I just bit-blind?

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By ADAMWD

You're either not seeing it, or your game somehow fucked up because I'm pretty certain all cube bits are scattered out in the open.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By kindgineer

@PatPandaHat said:

Yeah, somehow, in the midst of all of Fez, there is a single cube bit sitting forlornly, as I go mad trying to find it. I've looked all over the map and I'm staring at a bunch of secrets and that's about it. Is there some stray cube piece sitting in an invisible chest or am I just bit-blind?

I'm pretty sure it's out there in the open, but I'm sure that this was intended by the developer. I get the feel that not only was the game mean't to be a collection fest as well as a puzzler, but as well as a game that was mean't to leave you feeling lost and filled with thoughts of mystery.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By Mnemoidian

ouch, that sounds terrible.

I just got all cubes and anti-cubes, didn't run into anything like this... but, I guess... just start eliminating non-golded areas and you should hopefully find it!

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By chaser324  Moderator  Online

@PatPandaHat: Have you actually been in every room yet? I was sitting at 31 7/8 for a long time until I got one final piece in the room the four owls unlock.

PatPandaHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By PatPandaHat

@Chaser324: Oh, shit, there's one in there? I hadn't gotten as far as to open that room up yet (though I know what I have to do to get there). Thanks for the help!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Bollard

@Chaser324 said:

@PatPandaHat: Have you actually been in every room yet? I was sitting at 31 7/8 for a long time until I got one final piece in the room the four owls unlock.

So that's where it is! Damn I wish I understood how the owls worked now haha.

BoringK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#8  Edited By BoringK

@Chaser324 said:

Damn, I'm only missing that one too. Good to know it isn't glitched.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.