Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Fez Soundtrack releasing April 20th on Bandcamp

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By shiftymagician

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/10/listen-to-the-fez-soundtrack-now-for-3-dimensions-of-audible-awe/

Store: http://disasterpeace.com/album/fez

Regardless of all the controversy that surrounds the game's developer, this will be a great relaxing game to play for many that have been waiting so long. Thankfully, you can also purchase the soundtrack to the game as well soon, which features what I will personally claim as some of the best music of the year if not the best. It's 8-bit chiptunes but done so differently and so calmly that it's something I would love listening to over and over again.

Let's just hope the game also plays well, but for anyone interested in purchasing the music, well here it is on Bandcamp. Apparently you can also purchase it right now on Spotify, though I'm personally trying to minimize the amount of music store applications I want to handle in my computer (just a preference). I can wait a few more days for FLAC quality FEZ via Bandcamp.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.