Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Crashing after security question

corganmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By corganmurray

Hey dudes,

This is kind of a long short, but last night I finally figured out the security question, and just as I solved it (right after the heart piece appears), my game crashed back to the game library. I reloaded, hoping the auto-save had happened in time, but no dice -- I solved the puzzle again, and it crashed in the same spot. Third try, third crash. I've only got 2 cubes to go, and I'm nervous about further glitching and/or losing my save, so I figured I'd stop playing and see if anyone else was having the same issue (and if there was a known workaround). I've emailed Fez support, but I imagine they're pretty swamped and don't expect a reply any time soon haha.

P.S. Amazing game, eh?

Lokno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Lokno

Man, that sucks. Renaud Bédard said in an interview that he is working on a batch to fix some known issues with the game. Maybe that will help? Worst case you have to start over, which is a lot faster once you know everything, especially that one thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.