Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fat Princess

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 30, 2009

The controversial Fat Princess sees the endless battle of red vs. blue comes to a fight between two kingdoms who have kidnapped each other's princess and are stuffing her with cake to make her rescue more difficult.

General Consensus

shambles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By shambles

ok so its generally known you should be a worker to start the match, along with holding capture points.  
    once classes start being upgraded.... wut in ur opinion should be the order...  or at least first, second, third... 
    personally i think... 

1 .  Worker ... because he needs the ungrade for ranged attacks..  also he should be rewarded for maintaining the resourses.. 

2. Priest... ahead of any other offensive class to be upgraded simple because he has no offence wutsoever.. aswell as a superb upgrade... dark priest helps a lot to turn the tide...

3. Mage... probably the most usefull area charge in the game.. Ice charge is quite simply "the shit"... and is absolutely needed to win a match... 

... diagree ? ... reply!  tell me wut u think is a more important class to be upgraded...

Avatar image for killroycantkill
    killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By killroycantkill

I really think the archer is a great class to upgrade. The shotgun you get is great for getting the first hit on an enemey then all you have to do is switch to the bow real fast and rapid fire until they are dead. Also I great defenceive class to use just to protect your castle doors from being destroyed.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Rhaknar
    @Killroycantkill said:
    " I really think the archer is a great class to upgrade. The shotgun you get is great for getting the first hit on an enemey then all you have to do is switch to the bow real fast and rapid fire until they are dead. Also I great defenceive class to use just to protect your castle doors from being destroyed. "
    the real reason why the ranger should be upgraded asap is because you need it upgraded to be able to use the torches to light the bow/gun on fire, which the warriors can use aswell to light the swords on fire
    artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By artofwar420

Here's what you do, at the start everyone just rushes the other base, as a villager, and gets the princess. Done.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By fr0br0

I always go for Worker first. His small bomb is good for groups and the big bomb is fucking deadly. Then Ranger because I love his shotgun. Then Priest so people won't bitch about being the Priest.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.