Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fat Princess

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 30, 2009

The controversial Fat Princess sees the endless battle of red vs. blue comes to a fight between two kingdoms who have kidnapped each other's princess and are stuffing her with cake to make her rescue more difficult.

Couch co-op actually makes teamwork possible

pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By pepsipat1

Me, brother and my sister tried out the new guest feature out last night in the middle of a game. Actually having a group of three people allows for you to mix and match classes so you can have a pretty deadly group. We totally wrecked everyone in our way, until my little sister got distracted and walker away from the group and since the three of us share the same camera we were destroyed off screen.    It kinda stupid that a vast majority of players dont attempt to use actual strategy. If they did this game would be almost exactly like team fortress 2.  The new dlc is actually pretty awesome as well. Ninjas turn invisible, Giants eat people, and Pirates call in airstrikes. Oh and apparently there will be zombies in the next update hinted at by one of the ingames quotes, "I think zombies are coming soon, Run!"
    pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By pepsipat1

Me, brother and my sister tried out the new guest feature out last night in the middle of a game. Actually having a group of three people allows for you to mix and match classes so you can have a pretty deadly group. We totally wrecked everyone in our way, until my little sister got distracted and walker away from the group and since the three of us share the same camera we were destroyed off screen.    It kinda stupid that a vast majority of players dont attempt to use actual strategy. If they did this game would be almost exactly like team fortress 2.  The new dlc is actually pretty awesome as well. Ninjas turn invisible, Giants eat people, and Pirates call in airstrikes. Oh and apparently there will be zombies in the next update hinted at by one of the ingames quotes, "I think zombies are coming soon, Run!"
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By dbz1995

I always try to play this game with my mates only. The game is pretty sweet. I also enjoy the fact that nobody like NInjas, when they are the biggest bastards in the game. On the other hand, Giants are too strong.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.