Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Duke Nukem Forever

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

After approximately fourteen years of development, the heavily infamous sequel to Duke Nukem 3D was finally released, in which the macho Duke must damper yet another alien invasion.

Balls of Steel Edition

Estwilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Estwilde

I've never been the biggest proponent of Duke, and the quick looks and Jeff's review for this didn't help, but looking at amazon just a minute ago, the Balls of Steel Edition is $29.99 for the PC version, and they seem to have some more in stock, so I snatched one up. The price seems pretty good for all the goodies that come with it, and to say I have a piece of history!

MikeHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MikeHawk

It was also $5 on steam a couple days ago. I mean if you care about specifically having the balls of steel edition and a box, more power to you. I just wanted to say that I played this awful (well, so far) game, so I got it as cheap as it's going to get.

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By matthias2437

@DKWildz: I actually bought one from amazon yesterday as well. The way I look at it is that if I hate it then I have a shitty game, and a duke nukem bust. Worth it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.