Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dreams

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 16, 2019

The nebulous and long-awaited spiritual successor to LittleBigPlanet by Media Molecule, focusing once again on user-generated content.

Dreams Early Access Coming This Spring!

jeremyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 11

I know there's a lot of interest in Dreams on this site, so I thought people should know that Media Molecule has updated their plans for the game.

• Early Access begins this spring!
    • Contains the game's full creative tools
    • Content from the beta will be available!
    • Feedback will shape Dreams for full launch
    • Unlike the beta, there is no NDA. Streaming and sharing creations is encouraged!
    • Appears to be a limited release
    • $30 USD.
    • Information on other regions to come.

I was very impressed with the beta, so I'm looking forward to this! What about you all? Anyone going to try to get in?

cerberus3dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I missed the beta but I'm down to try this thing out. I signed up for the email updates and hopefully I can get in. I want to try my hand at making some stuff.

oodli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell...Yeah. Was so impressed with the beta that this is a no brainer of a buy.

Also its been said that getting the early access version gets you the full game when it's out, so no reason not to get it if you're into what they've shown so far.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, except for the part where it’s not available in my country (yet at least).

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dumb question but will i need PS-plus in-order to download user made content?

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@soulcake: Haven't found a definitive answer, but Sony is normally cool with stuff like that without plus when its still kind of online, they normally lock up the actual matchmaking with other players/friends behind PS+ unless its a F2P or MMO. Little big planet lets you play user made levels and Destiny even has other real online players in your game all without PS+(but no activities that use matchmaking without PS+). So most use made content should work, but if there was a level someone made that required two players online, then you might run into some problems there.

MrCaseyJones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I have been obsessing over this game for a long time, I missed out on the beta and it really sucked, but watching Media Molecule’s streams and the stuff that came out of the beta has really got my imagination flowing. That’s the biggest thing for me, it’s not just a game that I’m looking forward to, it’s the games I’m going to make in it that I’m looking forward to. I already have a text doc with a long list of games and animations to make, and knowing the tools will be available soonish have me hyped in a way I haven’t felt in a long time.

Just had to gush about the potential I feel about Dreams!

Also looking forward to the inevitable GB Dreams game jam!

therms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if I get Dreams, is there a tag or something if I want to search specifically for GB community creations?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.