Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Crown

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jul 25, 2013

From Vanillaware Ltd., developers of Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Odin Sphere, Dragon's Crown is a fantasy themed co-op beat-'em-up.

Will it ever come out on other platforms?

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So this looks like a legitimately fun and surprisingly deep brawler, what I wonder is will it ever come to non-Sony platforms? Like 3DS, PC, or IPad?

I just wonder if there has been any word on the grapevine.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

PC is the only one I might be able to see down the line. Nothing I've heard about ports for this game though.

Any kind of tablet would be absolutely unplayable that's for sure.

ervonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ervonymous

I doubt it, at least in the immediate future. Vanillaware is a small studio and they really seem to prefer Sony, the exceptions being Muramasa's debut and I guess Kumatanchi on Nintendo platforms. DC patches and Muramasa: Rebirth DLC's are probably keeping them busy.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Since it was developed exclusively for the PS3, I doubt it. It isn't exactly the most port-friendly platform, and Vanillaware doesn't seem like the size of studio to really take on a big port like that.

I'd -like- for it to come to PC, but I would not be confident at all in saying there's any likelihood they will port the game from PS3 to PC. Here's hoping a miracle happens!

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS4 port plz.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.