Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 11, 2009

The most recent installment of the "Dragon Quest" franchise debuts exclusively on the DS. It features 4 player co-op and turn-based combat.

Free "Zelda: Spirit Tracks" with purchase of "Dragon Quest IX"

Alita_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Alita_99

At Kmart.  Sweet deal right?  I've got them holding mine right now, I'll be picking it up later today.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=2141

Oh Cheap Ass Gamer, we love you.

Alita_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Alita_99

Been playing DQ9 all day, boy is it ever addicting.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio
    @Alita_99:
    Damn, son, that's a steal. 

Must mean Spirit Tracks ain't doing so hot? I've seen it for super cheap on Amazon all the time. 

Oh yeah, DQ9 is super addictive. This and the Pokimans Hearts Golds are getting me back into JRPGs. 
    Its a sin, I know.
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Willy105

That's amazing.

@Emilio said:

" Must mean Spirit Tracks ain't doing so hot? I've seen it for super cheap on Amazon all the time. "

Probably not, at least not as hot as a Nintendo game is expected to be this generation. I guess it's not that appealing to casuals, and it already went through the hardcore sales phase.
    skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By skrutop

A dude from Kmart's promotions department set up an official thread where he can post deals and interact with the CAG community to tailor future deals and see what works.  What a great idea.

Avatar image for christiancastillo
    ChristianCastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ChristianCastillo

I just picked this up from Kmart thanks to your post, funny thing is that I don't have a ds nor a dsi.  The day you posted this i had ordered a dsi from Walmart with a bundled game(LOZ Spirit Tracks) and bought DQ seperately.  When I saw this I quickly canceled it and now am going to reorder the bundle with Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.  Ended up getting a free game thanks to you

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.