Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

TI6 compendium released

L0rdEnglish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By L0rdEnglish

holy shit there's a lot of stuff here.

Some highlights include:

• map effects that stay forever
    • The ability to recalibrate your MMR. It's not certain whether this will be in a pool of only compendium owners or not.
    • weekend automated tournaments (starting in june)

PEIWARRIOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't play DOTA 2 much been when I do I buy a compendium....

But this might get me to start playing seriously. I play League so the task of learning new items and champs seems like a lot :/

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Onemanarmyy

Note that right now , it's not automated like warcraft 3 (where you can play in every tournament for free). When you buy the compendium, you get a entry ticket to the weekend battle cup. Additional tickets are being sold via the store.

Sure, this is probably a feature that will become a mainstay of the game, but right now it's a pay2play kind of thing.

BoxxyBae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ended up buying the "enhanced" version for 27 bucks. Spent like 30 min digging through all the stuff they give you.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boxxybae: Doesn't really seem worth it this time. There aren't any boosters this time. If you play a lot of DOTA, you'll end up with most things anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.