Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Looking for some people from the GB community to Dota with.

Alick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With the international coming up I got back into dota after quite some time. However instead of going back to grinding that lonely mmr bracket I thought I should join some of the folks here. I had a blast playing with some members of the community years ago ( shit I was a freshman in university then and I'm almost done now to tell you how long it's been). Trying to find what still remains I only found some dead threads and the husk of the gb guild I had joined ages ago. Thing is I didn't want to go back and necro these old threads. I'm sure a lot of people here would be up for some dota so post your steam name here / hit me up on steam.

Steam name is Dan Smith , same pic as my gb account one. ( Why I chose a poor killer7 reference as a name is long forgotten even to me. Also that creepy dude from P3 cause fuck it ).

Cwjiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cwjiles

I am in almost the same boat as you. Haven't played for the last two years or so and excited to start again. My steam name is Om.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45500a95f79
    deactivated-5b45500a95f79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenobi: was the invite i got from you man?

Invo1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel free to add me on steam BlackAngelsATX. I play from time to time and have very limited experience having only played a handful of PvP matches.

Acura_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@alick: Hey there! I would like to play with you. I also just got back into dota and am looking to grind MMR with some people.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e25d72b6044
    deactivated-63e25d72b6044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are you guys from Europe ?

L0rdEnglish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey dude, I don't really post on the forums that much but I figured I'd bump this thread with my ID

my steamid is L0rdEnglish, I play on use/usw

Avatar image for hifijamsolution
    hifijamsolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hifijamsolution

Don't really go on formus either but after watching the recent Dota Stream,i figured what the hell, I wouldn't mind playing Dota with some duders.

steam id is Leaky Boy. Add me duders!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.