Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

FreeStyleGames' DJ Hero uses a turntable controller to bring Guitar Hero-like gameplay to more genres and styles of music.

Who wants to cheat the win 10 online trophy with me.

danieldupre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By danieldupre

Ok so basically this is my issue, first i hate how you can never find people, second i hate that when you do once they start losing they quit so after one billions online plays i have managed to complete like 3 or so. 

SOOO... here's my proposal if anyone wants add me on your PS3 my username is danieldupre we can create a private game make a 1 song setlist of boom boom tap which is a 1:21 seconds and just take turns winning till we both get the trophy simple as that lol... yes is cheap but it aint my fault they force me to do this.

ReDfr0st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ReDfr0st

Hey i agree unfortunatly i have xbox so i cant  but i totally would do that. it aint like nuke boosting on mw2 cmon
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @danieldupre said:
    " Ok so basically this is my issue, first i hate how you can never find people, second i hate that when you do once they start losing they quit so after one billions online plays i have managed to complete like 3 or so.   SOOO... here's my proposal if anyone wants add me on your PS3 my username is danieldupre we can create a private game make a 1 song setlist of boom boom tap which is a 1:21 seconds and just take turns winning till we both get the trophy simple as that lol... yes is cheap but it aint my fault they force me to do this. "
    Nice you wanna cheat to grow you trophy list? Nice...
    Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Coombs

No Caption Provided
    OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By OllyOxenFree
    @danieldupre said:
    " yes is cheap but it aint my fault they force me to do this. "
    I didn't know that getting trophies was a requirement herp durp.
    ReDfr0st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By ReDfr0st

ill be devils advocate and say that part of the xbox thing is getting achievements and its annoying when you want them all and no one will go online to get 10 losses againest you.
    ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By ch13696
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " @danieldupre said:
    " Ok so basically this is my issue, first i hate how you can never find people, second i hate that when you do once they start losing they quit so after one billions online plays i have managed to complete like 3 or so.   SOOO... here's my proposal if anyone wants add me on your PS3 my username is danieldupre we can create a private game make a 1 song setlist of boom boom tap which is a 1:21 seconds and just take turns winning till we both get the trophy simple as that lol... yes is cheap but it aint my fault they force me to do this. "
    Nice you wanna cheat to grow you trophy list? Nice... "
    It's not considered cheating if it's a crap ass game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.