Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

FreeStyleGames' DJ Hero uses a turntable controller to bring Guitar Hero-like gameplay to more genres and styles of music.

PS3 Expert Players

Avatar image for mushroom_helmet
    mushroom_helmet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mushroom_helmet

Hey guys, I know this is kinda whoring myself out, but if you have this game for PS3, add me on PSN mushroom_helmet is username.  It's basically impossible to find expert online battles right now, so I found that private games work much better.

Also, what do you think the hardest song is in this game?  I'd say Herbie Hancock (Rockit) or Scratch Perverts (Bits and Piecies) Only songs I 2 *'d on expert, but ive only tried it once so far.

Trou379

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Trou379

Ok, so is it me, or is it almost impossible to play like, ten continuous upward scratches?!?! It's so hard for me!
    AzHP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By AzHP

Yeah, continuous upward scratches are tough.  Basically you just have to tap forward and the button, jerk it back, tap forward and the button again really fast.  Or spin the platter forward and tap the button instead of trying to spin stop spin stop spin stop...I hope you get what I'm saying.

And yeah, it's impossible to find games on expert...hard MAYBE...but then when you play and they're getting their butts handed to them, they will just leave...it's so annoying.

chomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chomes

I have dj hero, I play on expert i'll add you a bitl ater, although i'm not gonna lie I have to wait a lil while to play it, christmas while since it got wrapped up recently Q_Q lol.  But i'll add you anyway if you want b4 hand =p.

Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Fbomb

Why do most of the Expert DJ Hero players have the same avatar in GiantBomb forums?? Is it required? :P

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By beargirl1
    @Fbomb said:
    " Why do most of the Expert DJ Hero players have the same avatar in GiantBomb forums?? Is it required? :P "
    i believe so. though, i don't see the connection between Snake and the world of DJs. 
    Avatar image for mushroom_helmet
    mushroom_helmet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mushroom_helmet

I think it's just the standard New person icon. I'm new to this forum and have only posted like 3 times.   

In other news, I'm down to only 2 songs left to 5 * on expert, that damn scratch perverts song is gonna be hell though.

chomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chomes

hey mushroom i got mah dj hero unlocked, although my scratch fu is rusty since it's been a while, i'm amazed you only need to 5 * 2 more songs i have some catching up to do haha, i'll add you to psn tonight and if your on we can play some dj heroez. btw you got any dlc for your dj hero?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.