Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

FreeStyleGames' DJ Hero uses a turntable controller to bring Guitar Hero-like gameplay to more genres and styles of music.

Problem with Renegade edition

upscaledoug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By upscaledoug

My Fiance got the renegade version for the 360 and when she opened the box it had the 360 game in it but the renegade turntable was the Wii version, anybody seen this happen before?

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DriveupLife

Yes that's very odd. That happens every 0.05% or so during manufacturing of these kind of things. Return it to where you bought it, shout at the manager (or not) and get it replaced.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

I remember when GHIII came out and people were being given the Guitar Hero 2 guitars in bundles.  Granted, not necessarily the same thing as this, but it made me think of that. 

But yeah, go back to the store and tell them it's the wrong thing.  That's a manufacturer error, and you should be able to exchange it with little to no issue.  If there is issue, just point in a random direction and say "ese gato esta ardiendo", then dough them in the grill.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.