Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

FreeStyleGames' DJ Hero uses a turntable controller to bring Guitar Hero-like gameplay to more genres and styles of music.

DJ Hero clearance at Best Buy

normalpants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By normalpants

It caught my eye from a sale rack at the back wall.  I told myself I'd pick it up when it got cheap enough and sure enough it's damn cheap now.   I feel like 39.99 is an absolute  BARGAIN for this game.  Oh my god is it fun and the music spine-chillingly good.   All three consoles were the same price but the strange part is the stand-alone turntable was still 59.99 but the version with the game is 39.99... not sure what that's about.  Go buy this game I can't imagine it will be around much longer at that price!
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Cool. Amazon was selling the bundle for $40 as their deal of the day about a week ago. I was very tempted, but man, $40 is still a lot for a game I might not even like. I've never really been into the whole DJ thing, though I think the game really looks like fun.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hot_Karl

I bought the game a month back for $50 and I thought that was a great deal. $40 is even better. People should go get this game and if they have problems with the crossfader, just mod it themselves, since it seems that Activision isn't doing anything new with the turntables for DJ Hero 2.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MrKlorox

Wow. Nice deal. Anybody know if the turntable works on either platform?

Spiral_Stars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Spiral_Stars

Anyone know if this deal is going on in the snowy climes of Canada?

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By SteamPunkJin

Just took advantage of this deal last week - it's beyond worth it. Game is shockingly fun and challenging.

Since Activision has announced no plans to release new hardware with DJ Hero 2, and the fact that the DJ Hero 2 bundle (game + turntable) will sell for $99 - this is the cheapest way to get a turntable controller new.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.