Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 02, 2010

Dead Rising 2 is a third-person action-adventure survival horror game that takes place five years after the end of the original Dead Rising, moving its zombie apocalypse setting into the glamorous Fortune City.

Can Dead Rising 2 be played without Windows Live?

PC_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By PC_Power

Okay, so I bought Dead Rising 2 yesterday for my computer, but I have encountered two (minor-ish) problems:

1. My gaming computer isn't connected to the internet, and the game wants to register (or something along those lines) with Windows Live. Do I have to lug my gaming computer monolith tower to my modem and do as the game demands? (Will this even work?) Or is there a way around this?
    2. Once I've gotten past the first step, do I constantly need to be connected to the internet whilst playing the game? (It's not a purchase through Steam)

Any help ASAP would be appreciated

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.