Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Curiosity: What's Inside the Cube?

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 06, 2012

Peter Molyneux's first post-Microsoft project at 22 Cans, a mobile game in which players around the world could work together to break open a giant cube. The cube was finally completed on May 26, 2013.

My technique for getting millions of coins! Any other ideas?

Mancuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mancuso

I've come up with a technique to rack up literally hundreds of thousands of coins in one sitting. Basically it comes down to a balance of tapping randomly and coordinated taps later on. There are two mechanics you need to understand to use my system, combos and clears. Combos- If you have played for any amount of time you are familiar with the combo system. The more you tap without missing or taking too long between taps, the higher your combo. Clears- Clears depend on zooming all the way in and destroying all blocks in your window. The higher your combo multiplier determines how much of a bonus you get for clearing the window. My technique starts with tapping at the most zoomed out view that you can still tap on. Tap as quickly as possible and continue to readjust the view to give yourself plenty of room as to not miss and drop your combo. Once you get around 10x or higher (I usually stop around 15x), then quickly zoom all the way into an untouched zone and quickly start to clear the entire window. Once you clear the window you'll most likely get around 10000 coins or higher. Now you just readjust your view every time you clear the window and continue to rack up coins. (I've gotten as much as 20000 for a single clear this way!) Additional hints- Clear the windows with patterns rather than a boring line by line approach, it's just more fun and satisfying. Once you start to clear a window DO NOT readjust it until you have cleared it or you will get much less coin. This is because the amount of coins you get from a clear is a factor of your multiplier as well as the amount of blocks present upon beginning the clear. Soon you'll have enough coins to start buying picks and this technique works with picks as well for a much faster and higher reward! You can expect to be dealing with millions of coins within one sitting if your good enough! Any other techniques that people have found? --- 360 Gamertag- DManco25 PSN ID: DMancus

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By imhungry

I haven't played the game so I have nothing to offer, but I think it's fantastic that a serious discussion of tactics and strategy about the game is being proposed.

Avatar image for suicidalsnowman
    SuicidalSnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By SuicidalSnowman

@ImHungry said:

I haven't played the game so I have nothing to offer, but I think it's fantastic that a serious discussion of tactics and strategy about the game is being proposed.

This. This is also why I love GB

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.