Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crackdown

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 20, 2007

Jump into the shoes of a genetically-enhanced operative of the Agency and fight off criminal organizations alone or with a friend in Crackdown, an open-world sandbox game for the Xbox 360.

Crackdown Free at the Xbox Marketplace (For Everyone, Not Just Gold)

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

No word on how long this will last. I won't link it 'cause you have to "buy it for free" which I think means you have to have some kind of payment info attached to the account. XBO compatible.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bet it has something to do with their XO event thing happening this weekend. Probably just "a free gift as a thank you to all the fans" and blah blah blah or something like that to remind people that Crackdown was fun and maybe possibly there's a chance Crackdown 3 will be fine? Just my guess anyway.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

SKILLS FOR KILLS

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was thinking the other day whether Crackdown 3 would even release on this generation of consoles.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

This is great!

Anyone know why they ask for credit card info for this free game? To prevent hoarding of games across multiple accounts?

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By liquiddragon

@forcen: I think it's just the way the store is designed. Technically, you're buying something through a transaction. That's my guess anyway. I had my paypal linked so that works too. And I'm not 100% sure if you do need a payment info attached. I'm just assuming.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.