Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

The fourth iteration of Valve's team-based modern-military first-person shooter, rebuilt and constantly expanded for competitive play with new maps, new weapons, and new gameplay mechanics. It was later made free-to-play and most versions were later replaced with the sequel.

Giant Bomb Natural Sugar Throwback Edition (16p CSGO Clas Compet)

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai
    No Caption Provided

IP: 199.21.112.28:27015

It took me a little while to get all the new settings sorted (with the help of Branthog, who is also running a community server here).

We decided to go with 16 player classic competitive. Rounds have been changed from 30 to 20 because 30 takes forever.

The server is in the eastern US, but you should get decent pings from Europe as well since it's a 650FPS server.

Last night we had it packed for quite a few hours and had a blast. Join the Steam group if you want to join in on organized events. I'll be trying to get the server going every night for now until we can establish a more constant presence. Come check out either of our community servers!

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jkz

It's great of you guys to set this up! I'll be on there pretty frequently, I'm sure, under jkZ

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.