Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Conduit 2

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Agent Michael Ford makes his return to the Wii in this sequel to High Voltage Software's original sci-fi shooter

Anybody picked this up yet?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

Would like to know how good it is
    Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Romination

Don't expect this to do anything, really. It's the worst date they could have chosen to release this game. Honestly, no idea what they were thinking, I didn't even know it was coming out until yesterday.

I heard it's alright though.
    Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hizang

I ony knew it was coming out just now, but I suppose its been a while since a good Wii game has been out.
    Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Feels like it's been sent out to die based on the release date, but reviews have been somewhat favorable, so I may have to check it out.

Trebz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Trebz

I didn't even know this was coming out this month. Kind of sad, actually. It seems like the guys behind Conduit really care about making some solid Wii games, but there's absolutely no marketing for it and they put it out in one of the worst weeks they could have chosen.

tracerace11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tracerace11

The scores on Metacritic are better for this game than for SOCOM 4, so there is that....

In all seriousness, I played and loved the first one.  I will definitely pick this up, but gonna wait a month or two, when nothing is coming out, and its on sale for $20.
    Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hizang

I saw it cheap yesterday in my local supermarket, might pick it up, although I really shouldn't because my Wii backlog is no joke!
    NathanStack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By NathanStack

Played through it over the weekend. It's not bad, but it's not particularly good either. A solid 6.5, maybe 7, out of 10.

Also, the ending is the most incredibly stupid thing I've ever seen in a video game.

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Tweeted Ryan about it, Ryan tweeted David Bruno, PR at Sega about it, David Bruno Tweeted:

@ taswell @ Krakn3dfx Conduit 2 copy allocated and headed over to the office tomorrow. Been OoO, sorry. :(

Looks like we might be in business.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#10  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I dunno. Was the original conduit even successful enough to warrant a sequel? I know that it reviewed fairly poorly and I don't think I know anyone that really liked that game above a simple "it's not that great, but it's not going to make your hands bleed or anything". But yeah, they couldn't have picked a worse release date. Maybe the same day as the inevitable Call of Duty game being released this year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.