Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Club Nintendo

Concept »

A service allowing consumers to obtain limited edition items with points accumulated through purchase of Nintendo products. Several titles have been released exclusively for this purpose. The program was discontinued in September 2015.

Club Nintendo is offering games as rewards!

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Tireyo

Club Nintendo has announced new rewards! Whoever has a 3DS, DSi, or Wii better check it out, as they are now offering games as rewards!! http://club.nintendo.com/ There are also other new rewards that can be checked out besides the games.

New! For a limited time only, use your Coins to get these downloadable games. Club Nintendo chooses great games based on member feedback, and will announce a new surprise selection next month.

Games offered right now!

- Super Mario Kart for VC on Wii for 100 coins

- Fluidity for WiiWare on Wii for 150 coins

- 3D Classics: Xevious for Nintendo EShop on 3DS 100 coins

- Mario VS. Donkey Kong: Mini's March Again for DSiShop for 150 coins

I personally like Mario VS. Donkey Kong: Mini's March Again. I bought the game, but not with Club Nintendo coins. It's a great game, and anyone who has a Club Nintendo account needs to check into this game!

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Now I just wish that I'd bought more Nintendo games over the last year.

Ammut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ammut

Thanks for the heads up, I picked up Xevious and Mario vs DK. I had to complete a ton of surveys for old games I registered to cover these but its a nice bonus.

protip: download Netflix, zelda four swords, and flipnote studio for free and get 10 pts for each for doing a quick survey.

darktip: desperate for a few more coins? dsi/xl/3ds systems are worth 160 and the needed serial # to register them is on the outside of the box...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.