Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Chrono Cross

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 18, 1999

The sequel to the classic Super Nintendo RPG, Chrono Cross expanded the franchise to alternate universes, adopted a turn-based combat system, and had dozens of playable characters.

wow i never knew how good this game was

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Nick

I finally beat Chrono Trigger this summer after playing through most of it 10 years ago but never finishing it. I loved that game so much that I had to track down a copy of Chrono Cross, and like the last game, it's the story and music that really do it for me. Anyway, for the last 10 years I thought there was no way Chrono Cross could live up to Chrono Trigger, it's too bad it took me this long to find out I was wrong.
    super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By super_machine

Yeah, its good. It takes a while to get started. I remember I didnt warm up to it until I was hour in. But I wanted so bad to get through it.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

I didn't play any of the Chrono games :(. they seem to be top class RPGs, i see. glad to see you had a great time with it! 

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ryanwho

I always liked it more too but maybe that because I thought CT had a bit of a joke localization and I can't get really into a game with lukewarm dialogue. Also, I like collecting people.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By cstrang

Chrono Cross was the shit.  It was fucking awesome.  I remember playing through it with a friend 7 or 8 years ago over the summer.  We got the best ending and collected everyone.

...Good times.

pg77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The music of this game is underrated. It is definitely one of its strong points.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Good times! Imagine if it was possible to make a new one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.