Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Capcom

Company »

Capcom is a well-known Japanese game developer and publisher, formerly known as Capsule Computing. They are responsible for such franchises as Mega Man, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter and Onimusha.

Where's The Mystery Games?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

So Capcom had two mystery titles to show off and announce, but I haven't heard any crazy news or hype about anything.

Was Tatsunoko vs. Capcom coming to NA with the extra characters and mode and all that one of them?

Personally, I'm only interested in the second game, which I'm pretty sure you ALL know what franchise I'm hoping it's a new installment in.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< hint hint wink wink  It's something that needs to be revived, dammit!
    Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
    Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

They are around, just not in gameplay form it feels like.  Crackdown 2, the new MGS, Agent off the top of my head as tthe games that were awesome announcements to me but didn't reveal too much.  If there were live demos or gameplay for those I bet I'd be blown away.  Also another big one was seeing Project Tirico leaked before.  That trailer looked a lot better graphically and would have been more impressive to than seeing the leaked trailer and then that polished new one.  That first trailer still managed to blow me away though.  Really looking forward to that game as well.

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
    pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pissedoffthewitch

Alan Wake is a mystery game. :P

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

It's bizarre that we have had no announcement yet, but maybe today or tomorrow we will hear something..

I am hoping it's Viewtiful Joe also.

Tatsunoko has been confirmed with a load of new updates including online play and 5 new characters, as well as other things.. It's out at the end of the year.

webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By webby

From 

Capcom Mystery Game #2: Resident Evil PSP. All new, designed specifically for PSPGo. A ways out, but an awesome design planned.
    Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

Oh yeah, Capcom is reviving one of their old  franchises again.  I hadn't even thought of Viewtiful Joe.  I've been thinking Stider, since we heard rumors and it seems like a natural choice in the way Bionic Commando was.  A new Strider game would be awesome though.  Loved 2.

Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud
    @Webby said:
    " From 

Capcom Mystery Game #2: Resident Evil PSP. All new, designed specifically for PSPGo. A ways out, but an awesome design planned.
    "
    Ah man, could be cool but I forgot that would count.  I really was hoping for Strider.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187

MOTHER

FUCKER!

Capcom can fucking suck it.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#9  Edited By AgentJ

I think its because they didnt go to E3 in the first place. Remember? They didnt go because of swine flu

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By lord_canti

what ever happened to viewtiful joe  there was  the first 2 then nothing   apart from a psp melee game and a ds game. thats what they should make another one of not another resident evil  side story (jakob reminded me about that theres not been one in a while in the opening post) i would be happy  with 2 new capcom games. viewtiful joe and a new dalkstalkers

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @jakob187 said:
    " MOTHER

FUCKER!

Capcom can fucking suck it.
    "

It is very lame, maybe we are a little too demanding as fans, but the way they built it up was as if  something great was on the way.

That Twitter dude sucks also.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Linkyshinks

Capcom has announced several new titles will be revealed at the Tokyo Game Show which will be held from 24 to 27 September.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.