Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 04, 2016

Set in futuristic 2080, the 13th entry of the Call of Duty series brings a war that spans our entire Solar System.

So I’ve just rebought Infinite Warfare...

googledotcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By googledotcom

Recently I’ve been playing a lot of black ops 3 and was enjoying it, but fancied a change of maps and the season pass was £39 so I thought wonder how much infinite warfare is these days, ( I’m not a fan of boots on the ground WW2 so I will skip this year) as I bought it at launch but the gameplay felt off, but I wondered if it still was wierd compared to BLOPS3

Had a look and at CEX its £10 so I went ahead and bought it.

I was very surprised! The game doesn’t feel like it did when it first launched (or not how I remember) it feels good! And even more fast paced than BLOPS3, hell Im starting to streamline like in Titanfall, that’s how good it’s feeling!

Anyone else gave infinite warfare another shot?

ImGrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I played it consistently until my Xbox was stolen. Really enjoyed the campaign and had lots of fun with the multiplayer. Only thing I couod have done without were the special abilities.

If I do end up getting another console, I'll probably still play it once WW2 comes out. Personally not a fan of the setting.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I played it a little bit at launch because I was still really into BO3 at that point. I found it to be terrible and quit it to go back to BO3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.