Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bot

Concept »

AI Bots are computer-controlled game characters that substitute for characters that are otherwise typically played by a human, and are most commonly found in multiplayer games.

Xbox one multiplayer with bots

lwppopz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 10

Just got my dad an Xbox one and looking for some multiplayer games that we can make a private match with bots. So far I can think of is Battleborn. We have been playing World at War but it’s annoying how their is no bots. Any help would be great. Thanks

Youngshields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know Cod modern warfare remaster has bots and im pretty sure infinite warfare also does.

djn3811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

My roommate and I have been playing a bunch of Modern Warfare remastered vs bots. We play max number of bots, set them on recruit, domination, on shipment. Played 2 rounds to 500 points last night. I almost had 500 kills in each game.

Avatar image for christianbethel
    ChristianBethel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The new Star Wars Battlefront games both have bots in them.

navster15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gears’s horde mode is perfect for this kind of play, or if you’re more set on first person games, Titanfall 2’s frontier defense mode is also great. Oh! And Halo ODST has a great Firefight mode, included in the Master Chief Collection.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.