Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Bioshock Infinite (360) for $19.99 on Xbox G.o.D

617_jbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Part of a 2K sale Bioshock Infinite is on sale for $19.99. Amazon has the game for $29.99 and Best Buy has it for $39.99. Even used at Gamestop has it for $27.99

Bioshock Infinite $19.99

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is a good sign for future game sales on the eventual Xbox One marketplace if these types of discounts continue to be a thing.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

That's a decent deal and like @colourful_hippie said I hope that this is a sign of things to come on the Xbox One. I would be interested in learning how well these deals are utilized by customers. I mean we constantly hear from developers how well their games sold through Steam sales and the such, but I've never heard a developer gloat how they made bank on an Xbox Live sale or a PSN sale for that matter. Maybe it is true that most console gamers just aren't familiar with buying digital games to the same extent as PC gamers, not yet at least.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By colourful_hippie

@isomeri: Before, their "sales" were basically a joke when you compare them to game sales elsewhere. This is the first time I've noticed them have a game on sale and the sale actually being a good one.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@colourful_hippie: In the past two months they've had games like Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, L.A. Noire and both of the recent Batman games available for less than 10 bucks each and right now you can get XCOM and Borderlands 2 at a 50% discount. And PSN+ has continually had similar discounts so there are good deals to be made out there. I still don't know if anyone's buying.

Kermity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I love these Games on Demand sales, and picked up Arkham Asylum last week for $10. But one thing that keeps me from buying more is lack of hard drive space... I'm still rocking an original model 360. Hard drive space is a non-issue for me when buying from Steam, so that's been the biggest differentiation in my experience.

617_jbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 617_jbug
    JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is a good sign for future game sales on the eventual Xbox One marketplace if these types of discounts continue to be a thing.

Indeed. One of the theoretical advantages of the old Xbox One policies was the thought that they could do "Steam-like" sales. Honestly I didn't think they'd do it but looks like they are going in the right direction. I'd get games on extreme sale on the Xbox One via download.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.